Width : According to the number of steps
Maximum length : 3000 mm
Minimum steps : 60 mm
Wave height : 24,5 mm
Key features :
- M0 fire classification
- 100% recyclable
- Resistance in an aggressive environment
- Broad range of finishes
- All metals possible
- Flexible geometry
- Useful width : variable according to the number of steps
- Maximum lenght : 3000 mm
- Minimum gap : 60 mm
- Wave height : 24,5 mm
- The range of ribbed panels is a range of decoratives panels made by micro folding, usable for the cladding of facades, on-roofing or interior cladding.
- This system is intended to be implemented on facades or designer cladding.
- Class 15 or 20
- Post-anodized after parts manufacture
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless Steel
- All colors RAL
- Post-lacquering by electrostatic powder coating
- The characteristics of the bindings shall be in accordance with the recommendations of the SNFA professional rules. The fasteners are arranged at the bottom of the rib every 3 maxi ribs.
- On wood rails: Anchor length 40 mm Self-tapping screw with pointed end ø 6.3 × 50 mm minimum.
- On metal rails: Minimum thickness 15 / 10th Self-tapping screw ø 6.3 × 35 mm minimum depending on the thickness of the drilling.
On crosswise wooden or metal sills whose spacing varies according to product characteristics and climatic loads. Width of support on smooth wood: 60 mm, metal: 40 mm.
MOUNTING ACCESSORIES: see assembly sheet
TABLE OF DOORS: on request according to the steps